понедельник, 4 марта 2013 г.

First day of my diet is finished!

I did it!!!


   First day of my diet is finished. And it was very easy today!Hope that all week will be like this easy. Just only one BIG minus - I didn't drink water at all...even half glass of water. I did drink few cups of green tea with lemon, water with lemon+honey+water and airan...that's it.
Tomorrow will fix this because water is very important when you in a way of losing weight...no, not like this...WATER IS IMPORTANT FOR HEALTH! Not only when someone want to lose weight...
So, in general day was easy. I didn't want to eat anything sweet and wasn't hungry. It a big big plus to this diet! but let's  see how long I can do this =) Last time it was only for 2 days =D 
Tomorrow need to buy vitamins, because if you decided to keep mono-diet you MUST take poly vitamins or hair, nails, teeth  and health in general will be not good. So, i have to buy tomorrow...
Sooooo, it's pretty much it!
I am happy that i achieved my goal for today!
Inna's body is my dream! She is perfection! <3 So, I hope that some day I will have body and someone will say that "it's a body of my dream"...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий